Banana Split Cake Cups
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3-4 bananas, sliced
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 1 (20-oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 9-oz jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine the melted butter and graham crackers crumbs. Press into the bottom of your baking dish. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, then place in the freezer to chill and set for about 10 minutes. Beat the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust. Add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture. Drain the pineapple and spread evenly over the bananas. Sprinkle 1/2 a cup of nuts over the pineapple, then add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- In a cold bowl, with cold beaters, whip the cream on high until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes. Sweeten your whipped cream to taste. Spread the whipped cream over everything. Garnish with more nuts and the cherry halves. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!